Burning in a game

How long does a game have to be open before it is burned in and I can
switch out and use a character I want to play/level up??

--
Marcel

"Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeauINVALID@sympaINVALIDtico.ca> wrote in message
> How long does a game have to be open before it is burned in and I can
> switch out and use a character I want to play/level up??
>
> --
> Marcel

5 minutes.

I'd give it 6, to be sure.

short

On 21 Jan 2005 19:18:39 GMT, Marcel Beaudoin
<mbeauINVALID@sympaINVALIDtico.ca> wrote:

>How long does a game have to be open before it is burned in and I can
>switch out and use a character I want to play/level up??

5 minutes.

-- Roy L

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

short wrote:
> "Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeauINVALID@sympaINVALIDtico.ca> wrote in message
>> How long does a game have to be open before it is burned in and I can
>> switch out and use a character I want to play/level up??
>>
>> --
>> Marcel
>
> 5 minutes.
>
> I'd give it 6, to be sure.

Same for me, and I always leave and rejoin the game before dropping anything
on the ground.

desktop at home dot se

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message
> short wrote:
> > "Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeauINVALID@sympaINVALIDtico.ca> wrote in message
> >> How long does a game have to be open before it is burned in and I can
> >> switch out and use a character I want to play/level up??
> >>
> >> --
> >> Marcel
> >
> > 5 minutes.
> >
> > I'd give it 6, to be sure.
>
> Same for me, and I always leave and rejoin the game before dropping
anything
> on the ground.

Where's your sense of adventure? With those kind of precautions you can't
have world class muling disasters whitedog style.

:)

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Whitedog wrote:
> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message
>> short wrote:
>>> "Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeauINVALID@sympaINVALIDtico.ca> wrote in
>>> message news:Xns95E591B529408mbeausympaticoca@130.133.1.4...

>>> 5 minutes.
>>>
>>> I'd give it 6, to be sure.
>>
>> Same for me, and I always leave and rejoin the game before dropping
>> anything on the ground.
>
> Where's your sense of adventure? With those kind of precautions you
> can't have world class muling disasters whitedog style.
>
> :)

I'm more than happy with the world class muling disasters bnet style. ;-)

desktop at home dot se

mark

"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message

> "Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeauINVALID@sympaINVALIDtico.ca> wrote in
message
> > How long does a game have to be open before it is burned in and I
can
> > switch out and use a character I want to play/level up??
> >
> > --
> > Marcel
>
> 5 minutes.

Or you can do a quickie. If the game is up for less than a minute, you
can leave and quickly return (less than a minute) with another
character and it will still be there. It's the risky way to mule, but
if you're just looking to start a game with all the quests available
it shouldn't be a problem.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

never Ever EVER worked for me. I tried the old "quickie" yesterday and lost a
shitty rune. I just wouldn't even touch that method. Go for the ol' 6 min and
the do what you will...much safer.MUCH!

i couldn't care less if i tried, and i will...

kinquartzhc

mark

"DaN" <newdring@aol.comdotwhat> wrote in message
> never Ever EVER worked for me. I tried the old "quickie" yesterday
and lost a
> shitty rune. I just wouldn't even touch that method. Go for the ol'
6 min and
> the do what you will...much safer.MUCH!

I hadn't tried it in a while, I was just going from memory. But I just
tried it. Create a game with one character, leave immediately, rejoin
with a different character from the same account. Worked fine.

I wouldn't use it for muling (though I know folks who do it all the
time), too risky. But for creating a game with all quests enabled,
what do you have to lose?

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury