HELP! Frustrated with Windows Explorer

I prefer Windows Explorer to My Computer. How can I make
WE default to open the same way it did in Win98? Showing
both C and A drive, not just C?

Or, if I'm forced to use My Computer, how do I make it
display in two windows like WE?

How To Customize the Windows Explorer Views in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307856&Product=winxp

--

~~~~~~

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cucfan" <cucfan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I prefer Windows Explorer to My Computer. How can I make
> WE default to open the same way it did in Win98? Showing
> both C and A drive, not just C?
>
> Or, if I'm forced to use My Computer, how do I make it
> display in two windows like WE?

Gordon

"Cucfan" <cucfan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I prefer Windows Explorer to My Computer.

"My Computer" IS Windows Explorer. It's just a different view.