Domain User Profiles in XP

Does anyone know of a way to create two seperate Domain
User Profiles in XP that connects to two seperate domains
on completely seperate networks? This roaming notebook
user provides services to two seperate customers and
wishes to connect to each customers domain depending on
the site he is based in at any particular point in time.
XP does'nt allow me to join two domains. Any help would be
much appreciated. Cheers, Tom.
2 answers Last reply
More about domain user profiles

    Set up two hardware profiles on the laptop, one for Customer #1, and a
    second one for Customer #2. At bootup, your user will be able to choose
    which profile to load.

    steve

    On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:23:55 -0700, Tom wrote:

    > Does anyone know of a way to create two seperate Domain
    > User Profiles in XP that connects to two seperate domains
    > on completely seperate networks? This roaming notebook
    > user provides services to two seperate customers and
    > wishes to connect to each customers domain depending on
    > the site he is based in at any particular point in time.
    > XP does'nt allow me to join two domains. Any help would be
    > much appreciated. Cheers, Tom.

    Behavior of Stored User Names and Passwords
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281660&Product=winxp
    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User