Domain User Profiles in XP

July 29, 2004 11:23:55 PM

Does anyone know of a way to create two seperate Domain
User Profiles in XP that connects to two seperate domains
on completely seperate networks? This roaming notebook
user provides services to two seperate customers and
wishes to connect to each customers domain depending on
the site he is based in at any particular point in time.
XP does'nt allow me to join two domains. Any help would be
much appreciated. Cheers, Tom.

More about : domain user profiles

Anonymous
July 30, 2004 11:19:03 AM

Set up two hardware profiles on the laptop, one for Customer #1, and a
second one for Customer #2. At bootup, your user will be able to choose
which profile to load.

steve

"Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a way to create two seperate Domain
> User Profiles in XP that connects to two seperate domains
> on completely seperate networks? This roaming notebook
> user provides services to two seperate customers and
> wishes to connect to each customers domain depending on
> the site he is based in at any particular point in time.
> XP does'nt allow me to join two domains. Any help would be
> much appreciated. Cheers, Tom.
Anonymous
July 30, 2004 11:42:51 AM

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:23:55 -0700, Tom wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to create two seperate Domain
> User Profiles in XP that connects to two seperate domains
> on completely seperate networks? This roaming notebook
> user provides services to two seperate customers and
> wishes to connect to each customers domain depending on
> the site he is based in at any particular point in time.
> XP does'nt allow me to join two domains. Any help would be
> much appreciated. Cheers, Tom.

Behavior of Stored User Names and Passwords
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281660&Product=winxp
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User