millenium windows

July 30, 2004 12:07:58 AM

can i put xp windows on one that has millenium windows
on it the computer is about 2 years old?

More about : millenium windows

Anonymous
July 30, 2004 3:16:06 AM

Yes, you can upgrade, or do a clean installation, but before you do, you may want to check to see that your system is compatible.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/upgrading/adviso...

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"webby" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6ddd01c475e2$6ae22240$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> can i put xp windows on one that has millenium windows
> on it the computer is about 2 years old?

Anonymous
July 30, 2004 3:18:02 AM

I do not see a problem with that. I would first check the minimum
requirements http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/evaluation/sysr...

and remember to always backup personal data before upgrading you PC.

--
Best of luck!

Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCP, CCNA, A+,