scottoliver

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2007
We all know the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. but do we all know about what it once was going to become. Stalker was once planned to become a HUGE! MMO Shooting game! It was wow but with guns, it was wow with helicopters, it was wow with grenades, it was wow with boats, teams, vehicles, snipers.. EVERYTHING!

but...... the lack of money. I know i have no power or control in what games companies make. But i put it to you, would you like to see a MMO like counter strike. Teams running round killing people and shit, they could make it a variation of the world. choose usa,england,australia,frand (alliance) or china,hongkong,korea (asia) (or even communists) or iraq,iran,afgans etc. (i dont know just bad people).

dont you think it would be a hell game.

I particularly hate wow. i just dont see the point in it, and i dont see the point in believing in magic. its like believing in santa and the tooth fairy (for any little kids that are reading (they are really real)).

i know its ironic i hate wow but think this would be a mad game and all, but hell who is going to be the first company to make this game. The hardware is way way way about the software and games these days, there needs to be a game that sets a trend, sets a mark. Im putting it to everyone to encourage and bombard valve with emails, supporting this fact. I really love valves FPS and thats why i have chosen them.

do you guys think its worth making an ultimate MMO CS:S game ( i do ) (please agree)

FeareX

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I said yes because you asked...

:lol: No a MMO for CSS would be fun... but then they have to make the AWP really really expensive

scottoliver

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2007
it all ready is but i know, i think you would just have to have it as say $10,000 or whatever the REALISTIC price is and just earn REALISTIC money. Like get paid $8,000 for doing something stupid. But it would be so fun. But the awp is going to be the main problem i think.