Sign in with
Your question

FS: Zalman Reserator 1 V2 Watercooling

Last response: in Deals
July 21, 2007 7:48:34 PM

Just got this, and found it's simply not going to cool my overclock once I add chipset waterblocks. It comes with everything you need for CPU + VGA loop. I'm currently not using the VGA block, as I'm presently only running a 7600GT.

See screenshots below for temps. Idle 20C to 23C with my e4400 overclocked!

I live in Vancouver, WA and will ship anywhere in the USA. Buyer pays shipping.
July 21, 2007 11:35:42 PM

Oh, and I'm asking $150.

My system is currently OC'd to 2.8 GHz and running at a cool 20 C in my air conditioned room.

A couple temp screenshots...

July 22, 2007 1:40:05 AM

Is it quiet so to speak? And is it the black or blue model?
Related resources
July 22, 2007 4:40:39 PM

It's totally silent that I can tell. My PC has really loud fans so that's what I hear. But when I shut my PC down and the room is silent, the reserator still runs and I don't hear it at all. It's black with blue tubes. Not sure if they're UV sensitive. And I think if I trimmed the loop down (it's really long) then that would help performance. Haven't wanted to hassle with it. Cheers
February 3, 2012 12:04:01 AM

Theres no reason why the zalman reserator 1 v2 can do the job for you..Theres a few tips you can do to keep your water cooler like increase water flow by shorting up your hoses just because you got 10 feet of hose dont mean you need to use it all..Or even change your pump for a stronger one..You can pick up the very same pump or a stronger one at any place that sells iquarium equipment pluss you can buy the zalman fan kit that slipes on top of the tank..Put all the forums sites say its usless because the return warm water stays at the bottom of the tank then it gets sucked back into the system without getting a chance to cool off but i fixed that...All you do is look in ur tank the return water passes that blue nipple and the warm water does stay at the bottom of the tank but what you do is you slip on a 10 inch hose on the nipple so it sends the warm return water now to the top of the tank & it gives the fan kit a better chance to cool off the water before it gets sucked back into the system..Anyways what ever you do never sell your unit because zalman dont make them anymore theres always opions to cool your water better..even use a fast flow external pump that connects to the line..with your unit you did get plugs to plug up the holes to give you the opion to use a external pump... so good luck
March 16, 2013 10:09:51 AM

codyb said:
Just got this, and found it's simply not going to cool my overclock once I add chipset waterblocks. It comes with everything you need for CPU + VGA loop. I'm currently not using the VGA block, as I'm presently only running a 7600GT.

See screenshots below for temps. Idle 20C to 23C with my e4400 overclocked!

I live in Vancouver, WA and will ship anywhere in the USA. Buyer pays shipping.

hey there are you still selling this zalman unit?
PLEASE let me know
splatgraphicsATgmailDOTcom
thanks Cory S
!