Ping and Graphic issue w/ Battlefield 2 online multi gaming.

Hello I'm running on

BFG Tech BFGR78256GSOC GeForce 7800GS 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 AGP 4X/8X Video Card

2.4GHZ Intel

1024 ram

about 21 GB free on my HD

and Cox (supposedly) fast internet with 7MB down connection an 1MB upstream connection

I have almost all the settings on low maybe two options on medium.
My general ping levels are around 100 to maybe 40 but if I up the graphics it starts to lag. Sometimes even at a 24 or 16 it will still glitch I've notice that happens on the big 64 maps. Can someone give me some advise as get the most out of what I have. Or what I can do to improve my current "good but not exactly what I was expecting" performance. A friend of mine told there shouldn't be any issues with the graphic levels on high. But the game proves different.
2 answers Last reply
More about ping graphic issue battlefield online multi gaming
  1. Does not matter what you set the graphics to if you only have 1GB of memory then it's just not going to run well.
  2. The processor, i'm going to assume is a pentium 4... I have a similar system with a 7800gs oc, 2 gigs pc3200 and a pentium 4 3.2ghz, runs good on medium settings (i can play high on only 16 sized maps, and its not an option when theres no chopper!) suggest you get some ram, 2 gigs is nice, and the processor might need to be looked at.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Battlefield Video Games