Internet Explorer pages

When I go to a web site, the page loads extremely small.
The web page is not using the full screen. It probably
uses a little more than half of the screen for the entire
web page, so it is extremely small. It is not the
maximize button, because internet explorer does fill the
screen, just not the web page. windows xp home edition
2 answers Last reply
More about internet explorer pages

    Greetings Jessica,

    This might be a problem due to your internet connection. Ask your ISP for
    more details!

    Check your pc for spyware:
    http://users.onvol.net/118226-2/xpez/articles/remove_spyware.html

    "
    Try these programs to check for any spyware that may be on your system:

    Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
    Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
    CWShredder - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

    Try SpyWareBlaster to stop intrusions:

    Also see the following links:

    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/articles/spyware.asp "

    Thanks and best of luck!

    --
    Jose Francisco
    http://www.xpez.tk

    jessica wrote:
    > When I go to a web site, the page loads extremely small.
    > The web page is not using the full screen. It probably
    > uses a little more than half of the screen for the entire
    > web page, so it is extremely small. It is not the
    > maximize button, because internet explorer does fill the
    > screen, just not the web page. windows xp home edition

    Does this happen on 'every' web site? Some web sites use a format that
    centers the web page in a narrow area on the screen or offsets it to a
    narrow area to the left of the screen.

    --
    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP