Jessica

When I go to a web site, the page loads extremely small.
The web page is not using the full screen. It probably
uses a little more than half of the screen for the entire
web page, so it is extremely small. It is not the
maximize button, because internet explorer does fill the
screen, just not the web page. windows xp home edition

Greetings Jessica,

This might be a problem due to your internet connection. Ask your ISP for
more details!

Check your pc for spyware:
http://users.onvol.net/118226-2/xpez/articles/remove_spyware.html

"
Try these programs to check for any spyware that may be on your system:

Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
CWShredder - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

Try SpyWareBlaster to stop intrusions:

Also see the following links:

http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://www.microsoft.com/security/articles/spyware.asp "

Thanks and best of luck!

--
Jose Francisco
http://www.xpez.tk

jessica wrote:
> When I go to a web site, the page loads extremely small.
> The web page is not using the full screen. It probably
> uses a little more than half of the screen for the entire
> web page, so it is extremely small. It is not the
> maximize button, because internet explorer does fill the
> screen, just not the web page. windows xp home edition

Does this happen on 'every' web site? Some web sites use a format that
centers the web page in a narrow area on the screen or offsets it to a
narrow area to the left of the screen.

--
Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP