nez coolness

Normal andy just dropped two of her souls for my paladin. Anybody else still
playing it and using plugy that may want to tcp/ip today or this week
(nights eastern)?

--
---
AIM :ask

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:56:44 -0500, "flame_thrower"
<skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote:

>Normal andy just dropped two of her souls for my paladin. Anybody else still
>playing it and using plugy that may want to tcp/ip today or this week
>(nights eastern)?

Still playing (as a matter of fact, the Bowazon just got past Andy,
the Necro was stymied on the way down by an Extra Strong Felltwin
pack, he'll have to try again next time) but still haven't been able
to get plugy working (in there, apparently that's what's working in
Chaos Empire, though), but I *did* want to say "Conga Rats"! ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:54:33 +1300, "~misfit~"
<misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:

>Cool! Felltwins! Haven't seen those since Hellfire.
>--
>~misfit~

Yeah, there are a lot of our old "friends" in Nez, and Chaos Empire
too, I believe ;-)

"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:56:44 -0500, "flame_thrower"
> <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote:
>
> >Normal andy just dropped two of her souls for my paladin. Anybody else
still
> >playing it and using plugy that may want to tcp/ip today or this week
> >(nights eastern)?
>
> Still playing (as a matter of fact, the Bowazon just got past Andy,
> the Necro was stymied on the way down by an Extra Strong Felltwin
> pack, he'll have to try again next time) but still haven't been able
> to get plugy working (in there, apparently that's what's working in
> Chaos Empire, though), but I *did* want to say "Conga Rats"! ;-)

Was playing the Asn in the kagero and didn't crash until recently - did find
a unique mythril belt +1 all skills 10 RA +2 max resists and other stuff ,
also found mida's mythril gaunlets +315% gf +1%/4 lvls gf 38% slow , blinds
and reduces prices 3%. So a gold finding I did. Bought some gheed chests and
keys. I've got some other reduces cost gear that gives me 11% total when i
put it on.
> ald
> "Knowledge is Power"
> VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
> Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
> Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
> Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
> Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
> Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
> Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
> Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
> Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
> Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
> BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
> Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
> Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
> CotSRSig #16

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

flame_thrower <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> stared blankly into space
for a short while before writing:
> "ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:56:44 -0500, "flame_thrower"
>> <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Normal andy just dropped two of her souls for my paladin. Anybody
>>> else still playing it and using plugy that may want to tcp/ip
>>> today or this week (nights eastern)?
>>
>> Still playing (as a matter of fact, the Bowazon just got past Andy,
>> the Necro was stymied on the way down by an Extra Strong Felltwin
>> pack, he'll have to try again next time) but still haven't been
>> able
>> to get plugy working (in there, apparently that's what's working in
>> Chaos Empire, though), but I *did* want to say "Conga Rats"! ;-)
>>
> Was playing the Asn in the kagero and didn't crash until recently -
> did find a unique mythril belt +1 all skills 10 RA +2 max resists
> and other stuff , also found mida's mythril gaunlets +315% gf +1%/4
> lvls gf 38% slow , blinds and reduces prices 3%. So a gold finding
> I did. Bought some gheed chests and keys. I've got some other
> reduces cost gear that gives me 11% total when i put it on.

Never had anything interesting from a Gheed chest, but then I haven't
tried it with a higher level character (over lvl 100).

As for the twin dolls, I've had that happen enough times to think that
it might be a bug (or feature:)

Kagero gives me grief. I've only finished it with the barb, as the zon
and necro get creamed by Lucifer.

--
Doc

> >> Still playing (as a matter of fact, the Bowazon just got past Andy,
> >> the Necro was stymied on the way down by an Extra Strong Felltwin
> >> pack, he'll have to try again next time) but still haven't been
> >> able
> >> to get plugy working (in there, apparently that's what's working in
> >> Chaos Empire, though), but I *did* want to say "Conga Rats"! ;-)
> >>
> > Was playing the Asn in the kagero and didn't crash until recently -
> > did find a unique mythril belt +1 all skills 10 RA +2 max resists
> > and other stuff , also found mida's mythril gaunlets +315% gf +1%/4
> > lvls gf 38% slow , blinds and reduces prices 3%. So a gold finding
> > I did. Bought some gheed chests and keys. I've got some other
> > reduces cost gear that gives me 11% total when i put it on.
>
> Never had anything interesting from a Gheed chest, but then I haven't
> tried it with a higher level character (over lvl 100).

My highest the assassin is only up to 68
> As for the twin dolls, I've had that happen enough times to think that
> it might be a bug (or feature:)
>
> Kagero gives me grief. I've only finished it with the barb, as the zon
> and necro get creamed by Lucifer.

Only made it to lvl 5 a few times and get creamed by the Lizzie's. I played
the first 3 lvls at players 3 yesterday to get from 66 to 68 on the asn. The
Minions give me about 50k a piece on lvl 3/3.