User account

I have a user account that has Limited access. I DO NOT
have an administrators account or if I do its not listed
and I can't find it. I am unable to do alot of things
because this other account is limited. Any help???
THANK YOU
1 answer Last reply
More about user account

    Original Administrator Account Does Not Appear During Friendly Logon Method
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281992&Product=winxp

    Enable Administrator account on Welcome Screen
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_admin_ok.htm

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "Marnie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

    |I have a user account that has Limited access. I DO NOT
    | have an administrators account or if I do its not listed
    | and I can't find it. I am unable to do alot of things
    | because this other account is limited. Any help???
    | THANK YOU

Microsoft Windows XP