I was trying to reinstall win xp but my cd is scratched
what can I do??? I don't want to go pay 150 again for it!

Greetings --

If it was a retail license and you have proof of purchase:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

If it was an OEM license, you should contact the computer's
manufacturer.

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. - RAH

"meinhelp" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I was trying to reinstall win xp but my cd is scratched
> what can I do??? I don't want to go pay 150 again for it!

TRENDING THREADS