Sign in with
Your question

WTB OCable S939 PCI-E mobo Prefer NF4/SLI chipset

Last response: in Deals
September 14, 2007 8:10:37 AM

I have an ASUS A8N-SLI vanilla that is running on it's last leg and it has already lost its RAID chip and for some strange reason since the last time I ran 3DMark06 I lost about 800 points without changing any settings (maybe a few more processes, but still). Anyways, I am in the market for a OCable S939 PCI-E mobo that is preferably NF4 or better chipset higher end ATi chipsets are also welcome but none of that RS480 stuff. Oh, and I have a dual core Opteron 165, so I would appreciate it if you add any info about CPU compatibility.

This is one of my last options before I go ebaying since many S939 mobos are discontinued. I want like new condition as in no problems please. Thanks for your help.

decripple

P.S.: Can be mATX also, but I would really like gigabit LAN.
September 20, 2007 5:15:09 AM

anyone? I pay well.
September 21, 2007 1:04:46 AM

Well I am running the same board you are A8N-SLI. I am going to be upgrading VERY SOON. I know its not ideal but if yours is dieing it might be ok for a replacement.
October 7, 2007 5:25:52 AM

I have an Asus A8N32-SLI that I am willing to part with. It's probably one of the most solid s939 mobo's out there and i OC'ed my beloved 4200+ from 2.2 to 2.6 with some simple fsb tweaks.

PM me for details.
!