REQ:fimware HP photosmart 612 (070504)

I need firmware for HP photosmart 612 digital camera.I can't find it on HP
sit or forum, so If someone can help please send it on mine mail.

Thanks

sony <sony_2nd@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I need firmware for HP photosmart 612 digital camera.I can't find it on HP
> sit or forum, so If someone can help please send it on mine mail.

Start from:

http://www.hp.com/go/photosmart (often go/<keyword> will get you
someplace interesting)

then click on "Software Drivers and Downloads" off to the left.

then enter "612 camera" in the little box and go from there.

hth,

rick jones
just uses an 812, doesn't make the things :)

feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com but NOT BOTH...

"Rick Jones" <foo@bar.baz.invalid> wrote in message
> sony <sony_2nd@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I need firmware for HP photosmart 612 digital camera.I can't find it on
HP
> > sit or forum, so If someone can help please send it on mine mail.
>
> Start from:
>
> http://www.hp.com/go/photosmart (often go/<keyword> will get you
> someplace interesting)
>
> then click on "Software Drivers and Downloads" off to the left.
>
> then enter "612 camera" in the little box and go from there.
>
> hth,
>
> rick jones
> just uses an 812, doesn't make the things :)
>
> --
> a wide gulf separates "what if" from "if only"
> these opinions are mine, all mine; HP might not want them anyway... :)
> feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com but NOT BOTH...

I tried that, but on HP download site there is only drivers and software,
and I need firmware.
Thanks for your will to help anyhow.

sony

Jan

In article <c87v7e$7gc$1@ls219.htnet.hr>, sony_2nd@yahoo.com says...

> "Rick Jones" <foo@bar.baz.invalid> wrote in message
> > sony <sony_2nd@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > I need firmware for HP photosmart 612 digital camera.I can't find it on
> HP
> > > sit or forum, so If someone can help please send it on mine mail.
> >
> > Start from:
> >
> > http://www.hp.com/go/photosmart (often go/<keyword> will get you
> > someplace interesting)
> >
> > then click on "Software Drivers and Downloads" off to the left.
> >
> > then enter "612 camera" in the little box and go from there.
> >
> > hth,
> >
> > rick jones
> > just uses an 812, doesn't make the things :)
> >
> > --
> > a wide gulf separates "what if" from "if only"
> > these opinions are mine, all mine; HP might not want them anyway... :)
> > feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com but NOT BOTH...
>

> I tried that, but on HP download site there is only drivers and software,
> and I need firmware.
> Thanks for your will to help anyhow.
>
> sony

Why not just get a card reader - they work great and no need for
firmware.
--
Cheers!

Jan

sony <sony_2nd@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I tried that, but on HP download site there is only drivers and
> software, and I need firmware.

I'll admit that it has been a while, but I thought that was the path I
took to get updated firmware for my 812 - going back and retracing
those steps I see that firmware was indeed "broken-out" as a separate
line item on the 812.

I did a basic search on "612 camera firmware" and one of the links led
this way:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpy60627&product=58623&dlc=en&lang=en#N10088

rick jones

> sony <sony_2nd@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I tried that, but on HP download site there is only drivers and
> > software, and I need firmware.
>
> I'll admit that it has been a while, but I thought that was the path I
> took to get updated firmware for my 812 - going back and retracing
> those steps I see that firmware was indeed "broken-out" as a separate
> line item on the 812.
>
> I did a basic search on "612 camera firmware" and one of the links led
> this way:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bpy60627&product=58623&dlc=en&lang=en#N10088

> rick jones
> --
> oxymoron n, Hummer H2 with California Save Our Coasts and Oceans plates
> these opinions are mine, all mine; HP might not want them anyway... :)
> feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com but NOT BOTH...

Thanks a lot, I'll check it out

sony

TRENDING THREADS