What the heck's wrong with this thing??

I have duplicte users, slow performance, and important
stuff (like MS
word) mysteriously dissappearing. Wha?

Help please
2 answers Last reply
More about what heck wrong thing

    What do you mean by "duplicate users"? Where are you seeing these?

    "dadatsea" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have duplicte users, slow performance, and important
    > stuff (like MS
    > word) mysteriously dissappearing. Wha?
    >
    > Help please

    Start here:

    If you are still having issues post back with details.
    Exact error message.
    What is going on that causes the error etc.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "dadatsea" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have duplicte users, slow performance, and important
    > stuff (like MS
    > word) mysteriously dissappearing. Wha?
    >
    > Help please

Performance Microsoft Windows XP