Freaky Occurrence at Cow Level - Explanation Please

On Sunday night the Rainbow Team did the NM Cow level but left after
not even emptying out 25% of the cows there. One of the large fields
had thousands of cows, well not that many, but it sure seemed like it.
One of the low fenced areas had to have about 30 cows in it when we
left.

Immediatetly after we left the game I sent in my Matriarch just because
I wanted to exact revenge on the denizens there who gave the Team
Rainbow so much trouble.

She walks in and runs over to the area that had thousands of cows, well
not that many, but it sure seemed that way to Team Rainbow and it was
like "what the hell"? There were only about 1/10th the number of cows
that were there when Team Rainbow had been there. If not 1/10th, it
sure seemed that way, just trying to emphasize that the number of cows
there reduced by a ridiculous amount. The low fenced area that had
about 30 cows when Team Rainbow was there had nothing. And the javazon
went in there immediately after all of Team Rainbow left the game.

So how does Blizzard weasel their way out of this slightly deranged
scenario that defies expected realilty, er I mean that defies expected
fantasy?

Orion Ryder

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Orion Ryder wrote:
> On Sunday night the Rainbow Team did the NM Cow level but left after
> not even emptying out 25% of the cows there. One of the large fields
> had thousands of cows, well not that many, but it sure seemed like it.
> One of the low fenced areas had to have about 30 cows in it when we
> left.
>
> Immediatetly after we left the game I sent in my Matriarch just
> because I wanted to exact revenge on the denizens there who gave the
> Team Rainbow so much trouble.
>
> She walks in and runs over to the area that had thousands of cows,
> well not that many, but it sure seemed that way to Team Rainbow and
> it was like "what the hell"? There were only about 1/10th the number
> of cows that were there when Team Rainbow had been there. If not
> 1/10th, it sure seemed that way, just trying to emphasize that the
> number of cows there reduced by a ridiculous amount. The low fenced
> area that had about 30 cows when Team Rainbow was there had nothing.
> And the javazon went in there immediately after all of Team Rainbow
> left the game.
>
> So how does Blizzard weasel their way out of this slightly deranged
> scenario that defies expected realilty, er I mean that defies expected
> fantasy?

In single player there is / was a command for multiplying the number of
beasties. Perhaps you were all playing a LAN game and not on the realms? I
don't know really, doing my best not to fall asleep. Had some pretty
disturbing dreams last night.

desktop at home dot se

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

~misfit~ wrote:
> Desktop wrote:
>>
>> In single player there is / was a command for multiplying the number
>> of beasties. Perhaps you were all playing a LAN game and not on the
>> realms? I don't know really, doing my best not to fall asleep. Had
>> some pretty disturbing dreams last night.
>
> They weren't dreams. Look in the closet.........

My dreams don't fit in no closet!

desktop at home dot se