Ping Bongo: Condolences About the Steeleres

My good friend Bongo, first of all please be reminded that I am not a
New England Patriots fan, I am a lowly New York Giants fan. Well it is
nice to have cheered on two super bowl victories against the Broncos
and the Bills, despite sadly sufferingd a dismal and humiliating
defeat to the Ravens.

I know how much the Steelers winning means to you. And I am sure that
you must have experienced many happy days in your life given the
victories of the Steel Curtain and the Immaculate Reception. But I feel
bad for you, that the Patriots came out on top yesterday.

I wish that I was congratulating you and wishing you and your team
Godspeed in the game that is to be played in two weeks, but fate has
not been kind to me and I am unable to do that here. I guess fate has
been even unkinder to you and the other people in Pittsburgh that just
saw a fantastic season end like a lag spike occurring during an Amp
Damage, Might Enchanted, Extra Strong Boss Pack.

I know one thing about the Steelers this season and that is

"Their deeds of valor will be remembered"
I will keep in touch my friend.

Orion Ryder

mark

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Their deeds of valor will be remembered"
> I will keep in touch my friend.

Yeah, it sux. But the line was too long for jumping off the bridge, so
I survived.

The worst part is, now we have to but up with all those bullshit
sports till football starts up again.

Oh well, I'll console myself by drinking a Mai Tai on the beach in
Maui later this week, so life isn't that bad.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

While pondering glazed doughnuts Mark <mte@earthlink.net> mistakenly typed
:
:
: "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: news:1106601798.406867.164800@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
:>
:> "Their deeds of valor will be remembered"
:> I will keep in touch my friend.
:
: Yeah, it sux. But the line was too long for jumping off the bridge, so
: I survived.
:
: The worst part is, now we have to but up with all those bullshit
: sports till football starts up again.
:
: Oh well, I'll console myself by drinking a Mai Tai on the beach in
: Maui later this week, so life isn't that bad.
:

Enjoy your trip Mark! Maui sounds wonderful about now. (We just had 6-8
inches fall this weekend and I'm still sore from shoveling)
-dave