Volume Control

August 4, 2004 6:50:02 PM

My volume control icon has disappeared from the system tray. It has
popped up in the Start section, but I dont know how to get it back down on
the system tray.

Can anyone help please?

Judy

More about : volume control

Anonymous
August 4, 2004 6:50:03 PM

Hi

open control panel
click on sound, speech and audio devices
click on sounds and audio devices in "pick a control panel icon"
in the pop up window that appears check the box "place volume icon in task bar"
--
Regards
M. Rajesh

"Judy L" wrote:

> My volume control icon has disappeared from the system tray. It has
> popped up in the Start section, but I dont know how to get it back down on
> the system tray.
>
> Can anyone help please?
>
> Judy

Anonymous