Volume Control

My volume control icon has disappeared from the system tray. It has
popped up in the Start section, but I dont know how to get it back down on
the system tray.

Can anyone help please?

Judy
2 answers Last reply
More about volume control

    Hi

    open control panel
    click on sound, speech and audio devices
    click on sounds and audio devices in "pick a control panel icon"
    in the pop up window that appears check the box "place volume icon in task bar"
    --
    Regards
    M. Rajesh

    "Judy L" wrote:

    > My volume control icon has disappeared from the system tray. It has
    > popped up in the Start section, but I dont know how to get it back down on
    > the system tray.
    >
    > Can anyone help please?
    >
    > Judy

    Thank you so much, M Rajesh

    Judy

    "M. Rajesh" <mrajesh24_ns@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > open control panel
    > click on sound, speech and audio devices
    > click on sounds and audio devices in "pick a control panel icon"
    > in the pop up window that appears check the box "place volume icon in task
    bar"
    > --
    > Regards
    > M. Rajesh