problems

Hi I hope that you can help me.

I am using windows xp. I have never experienced any
problems with my explorer but recently something has
happened and it means that for example, if i try and
click on something in google explorer closes straight
down, and also i cannot access my hotmail account. The
window opens and closes straight down.

Im pretty sure that one of my settings has been changed
or something similar but i just cant figure it out!

I'd be so grateful if anyone could help it is driving me
absolutely crackers.
2 answers Last reply
More about problems

    You cache maybe full, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files.

    --
    Mary Sauer MS MVP
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    "carol miller" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I hope that you can help me.
    >
    > I am using windows xp. I have never experienced any
    > problems with my explorer but recently something has
    > happened and it means that for example, if i try and
    > click on something in google explorer closes straight
    > down, and also i cannot access my hotmail account. The
    > window opens and closes straight down.
    >
    > Im pretty sure that one of my settings has been changed
    > or something similar but i just cant figure it out!
    >
    > I'd be so grateful if anyone could help it is driving me
    > absolutely crackers.

    In order to gain access to those processes you must be logged on as a Administator>>>If you are please tell me

    "carol miller" wrote:

    > Hi I hope that you can help me.
    >
    > I am using windows xp. I have never experienced any
    > problems with my explorer but recently something has
    > happened and it means that for example, if i try and
    > click on something in google explorer closes straight
    > down, and also i cannot access my hotmail account. The
    > window opens and closes straight down.
    >
    > Im pretty sure that one of my settings has been changed
    > or something similar but i just cant figure it out!
    >
    > I'd be so grateful if anyone could help it is driving me
    > absolutely crackers.

Explorer Microsoft Windows XP