problems

August 4, 2004 5:09:49 AM

Hi I hope that you can help me.

I am using windows xp. I have never experienced any
problems with my explorer but recently something has
happened and it means that for example, if i try and
click on something in google explorer closes straight
down, and also i cannot access my hotmail account. The
window opens and closes straight down.

Im pretty sure that one of my settings has been changed
or something similar but i just cant figure it out!

I'd be so grateful if anyone could help it is driving me
absolutely crackers.

More about : problems

Anonymous
August 4, 2004 9:07:47 AM

You cache maybe full, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"carol miller" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I hope that you can help me.
>
> I am using windows xp. I have never experienced any
> problems with my explorer but recently something has
> happened and it means that for example, if i try and
> click on something in google explorer closes straight
> down, and also i cannot access my hotmail account. The
> window opens and closes straight down.
>
> Im pretty sure that one of my settings has been changed
> or something similar but i just cant figure it out!
>
> I'd be so grateful if anyone could help it is driving me
> absolutely crackers.
Anonymous
August 4, 2004 9:11:01 PM

In order to gain access to those processes you must be logged on as a Administator>>>If you are please tell me

!