New MI coverage not on map???

I am glad that the NE part of the LP is now covered with AC from what I
am gathering with these new PRL's released. My only question is why did
they not upgrade the map to show this addition? I would assume they would
want people to see that there is now coverage in this area, especially for
us Michiganders that have been waiting for this for a long time. They seem
to have added all the Kentucky roaming now on the map but not the MI. Just
kind of curious.

BTW, I noticed that the LDC map has been updated (I am not sure if this his
brand new or if it has been up before. I haven't checked it in a while.) to
show that there is addt'l coverage in the K-Zoo area and western side of the
state where before you were not allowed to RM on there for free. Now they
seem to have included it, which will probably make several people happy and
have more ppl sign up for LDC then before.

Rich

,.·` Adam `·., wrote:
> I am glad that the NE part of the LP is now covered with AC from what I
> am gathering with these new PRL's released. My only question is why did
> they not upgrade the map to show this addition? I would assume they would
> want people to see that there is now coverage in this area, especially for
> us Michiganders that have been waiting for this for a long time. They seem
> to have added all the Kentucky roaming now on the map but not the MI. Just
> kind of curious.
>
> BTW, I noticed that the LDC map has been updated (I am not sure if this his
> brand new or if it has been up before. I haven't checked it in a while.) to
> show that there is addt'l coverage in the K-Zoo area and western side of the
> state where before you were not allowed to RM on there for free. Now they
> seem to have included it, which will probably make several people happy and
> have more ppl sign up for LDC then before.

Here is my theory on the non-updated map, and that's all it is - a
theory. PRLs are very flexiable things, not much approval needs to take
place, a SID can easily be changed from Roaming to Extended. A map
takes longer to make the changes, get them approved by whoever -
probably even a legal department, since they are highly visable items.
So if the agreement with RFB in the NE part was just recently signed,
they could get it in the PRL easily, but the maps were already in the
making/approval process and couldn't get changed yet.

Rich