• 20 %
  • Need For Speed Carbon
  • 0 %
  • Wario Ware
  • 0 %
  • Other(would love if you specified)
  • 80 %
June 15, 2007 2:38:23 PM

My brother and I can't decide on a game to buy for the wii, and we can never agree on anything.
heres what games we want (If you suggest a different game then can you please post the name, type of game, and ERSB rating):

Mario Party 8 :p 
Need For Speed Carbon :twisted:
WarioWare Smooth Moves 8O
Other(Please Specify)

PS I have now added a poll to get more posts in, 238 views and not 1 post is not really working for me, so now you can post or poll :p , you have 'til the 23rd, please vote :'( 

More about : mii

July 12, 2007 4:15:52 PM

So first of all, I love NFS (I owned or have played every game in the series). I have Carbon, but I have it for the 360 - a system that is built for racing games. If you have a 360, obviously buy it for that, not for the Wii. It's a great game, but I don't know how fun it would be without a decent controller for racing.

Mario Party 8 is similar to the previous games, but has some definite pluses. The boards are pretty new and innovative. The candy (remember orbs?) are pretty nice, but not too imaginative. The mini games are fun with the wiimote, but seem more of a novelty. It has the feel of being a game made for gamecube, but then ported to the Wii, which is unfortunate (I also own all the mario party games).

I don't have WarioWare, but have heard good things about it. It sounds a little weird though in terms of the types of mini games you play.

For group games, interestingly enough, most people I've had over since getting my Wii have just loved Wii sports. Tennis, golf, and bowling are popular and loads of fun. For my young brothers in law (12 and younger), my favorite comment was when playing real tennis "this is way harder than Wii tennis. Let's go back and play the Wii". Kind of sad, but a testament to the interface and fun.

For solo, I personally enjoy Super Paper Mario a bunch. I didn't like the previous Paper Mario for the 'cube. This one just seems to be a whole bunch more fun.

The game I'm holding out for is Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
November 24, 2008 9:46:48 PM

MARIO PARTY 8!!!

Awesome multiplayer game... :D 

Just don't play the Koopa board. It sucks. hahaha
Related resources
November 24, 2008 9:48:28 PM

And Super Smash Bros - Brawl is a hell of a lot of fun, if you get a heap of people who can play!

I love the new special blast attacks you can get
November 25, 2008 10:13:28 AM

WARIO!!!

WAAAARIO!!!

WARRIOOOOO......IS MY HEROOOOO!

Seriously tho guys, get Mario Party 8.
November 25, 2008 11:58:33 AM

I'm surprised Smash Bros Brawl isn't on the list.

Mario Party 8 is fun as a party game, but not so much for just playing around on a regular basis. A bit too luck based to just play and practice on to get better.

Warioware I have heard really really good things about. Very quirky but a lot of fun.

I've never been into driving games so I have no opinion on NFS on the wii.

But yeah, Smash Bros Brawl gives you party game fun as well as something where you can actually play to get better than each other and collect a retarded number of trophies. I think you would get the most enjoyment out of it.
!