WHAT ARE THESE??

Talking about indexing of drives, I know this is available
is win-XP..
But is it available in or a part of win-ME???
what is cisvc.exe??? what is services.msc???
what is "svchost.exe" & what does it do??? what to do if
i'm to remove "svchost.exe" from the Start
Menu\Programs\Startup folder???

Please advice.. Regards, Rahul..
1 answer Last reply
More about what these

    http://www.theeldergeek.com/services_guide.htm

    Happy reading...

    --
    Best of luck!

    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCP, CCNA, A+,
    Network+, i-Net+, CIW A, CIW CI

    "RDG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > Talking about indexing of drives, I know this is available
    > is win-XP..
    > But is it available in or a part of win-ME???
    > what is cisvc.exe??? what is services.msc???
    > what is "svchost.exe" & what does it do??? what to do if
    > i'm to remove "svchost.exe" from the Start
    > Menu\Programs\Startup folder???
    >
    > Please advice.. Regards, Rahul..

Microsoft Svchost.Exe Windows XP