Blackoak and Gavel of Pain on Europe

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Hi,

I was in a game after midnight, called Free Stuff. Someone dropped these
items and didn't return. My necro cannot use them, but as they would
have vanished, I collected them.

If anyone needs them, send me a mail or a followup.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

Gabriele Neukam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was in a game after midnight, called Free Stuff. Someone dropped
> these items and didn't return. My necro cannot use them, but as
> they would have vanished, I collected them.
>
> If anyone needs them, send me a mail or a followup.

HC ladder? (I don't need them though, and twohanded maces don't seem
to be popular any more in HC ladder, I don't even bother picking up
that Gavel of Pain any more.)

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On that special day, Gundemarie Scholz, (spamyousilly@inbox.ru) said...

> HC ladder? (I don't need them though, and twohanded maces don't seem
> to be popular any more in HC ladder, I don't even bother picking up
> that Gavel of Pain any more.)

Sorry, only softcore. Maybe they are a bit more popular there.

--
Antenagenes, average skellimancer, lvl89 SP Patriarch
Fuchsia, lvl 78 SP Firestrafer Champion