Madden 08

brick88

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2006
considering it will be a port the graphics will be improved but not groundbreaking. probably not much will change minus some gameplay improvements such as active fatigue. example being that consistently sending wide receivers on long routes will leave them fatigued. and letting the clock wind down to help rest ur players and whatnot. oooo and i forgot about the roster updates. and gang tackling.

G

I seem to be in the minority, but I've always been partial to the game on a PC rather than a gaming console like Xbox, etc.

brick88

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2006
well its way easier to manage ur team and go through the draft with a keyboard and mouse. however consoles own the sports genre because of its ease of multiplayer. (i.e. you only need one copy of the game and system to play with a bunch of friends.)

G

I used to love the days of the "daisy-chained" microsoft sidewinder controllers with a bunch of people setting around the computer having at it. Then EA Sports went to the logitech controller. I only own one. I wonder can you plug multiple logitech gamepads in so that more than one person can play from the same computer???

brick88

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2006
yeah actually you can. i dunno about more than 2 though. with the way it worked with me and my friend if we were on the same team one person would play rb and the other qb. so theoretically you can have a whole team's worth (11) playing.

sleepyhead

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2005
Brick,

Have you played Madden with Vista yet? I'm going to be installing 64-bit whenever I finish my upcoming build and am wondering how that's going to work.

-J.