Sign in with
Your question

Asus P4T533 Bus Speed Question

Last response: in Motherboards
September 21, 2002 7:34:35 PM

I recently purchased an Asus P4T533 motherboard. I know the FSB speed is 533MHz. I also know that the North Bridge chipset and the South Bridge chipset each control different devices on the motherboard. However, I don't know the bus speeds for the different devices that send data to the North Bridge and South Bridge; nor do I know the bus speed that connects the North Bridge to the South Bridge. The P4T533 user's manual briefly covers the North Bridge and South Bridge but it doesn't go into detail about the clock speeds for the different devices that send data to the North Bridge and South Bridge; nor does it tell me the bus speed between the North Bridge and South Bridge. I was hoping to find a graphical representation of the motherboard that shows exactly which devices send data to the North and South Bridge, the speeds at which that data is sent, and the bus speed between the North and South Bridge. If you'd like to see an example of what I'm looking for then visit this URL: http://www.anandtech.com/chipsets/showdoc.html?i=1586&p.... It's a graphical representation on anandtech.com that shows exactly which devices the North and South Bridge control. Although it doesn't list the bus speed for every device, it does give you and idea of what I'm looking for. Thanks.
September 22, 2002 1:45:00 AM

CPU to MCH 133 mghz MCH to South brige (not sure but) 64 mghz Southbride to PCI 33 mghz

At the end i have speak with a horny lady
!