problems with log on password

Hi.

I have bought a new laptop recently and i followed the
steps into entering to windows. However, when i reached
the window log on popup, i cant seem to go pass it even
if i entered the same password and username taht i
created. Is there any way that i can reset the startup
and setup??

THANKS!
3 answers Last reply
More about problems password

    Nikki;
    Something here can help:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Nikki" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    >
    > I have bought a new laptop recently and i followed the
    > steps into entering to windows. However, when i reached
    > the window log on popup, i cant seem to go pass it even
    > if i entered the same password and username taht i
    > created. Is there any way that i can reset the startup
    > and setup??
    >
    > THANKS!

    Have you tryed taling the battery out for 15 min to see if system can be
    fooled. good luck,Larry

    "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:

    > Nikki;
    > Something here can help:
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/lostpass.htm
    >
    > --
    > Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/
    >

    > "Nikki" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi.
    > >
    > > I have bought a new laptop recently and i followed the
    > > steps into entering to windows. However, when i reached
    > > the window log on popup, i cant seem to go pass it even
    > > if i entered the same password and username taht i
    > > created. Is there any way that i can reset the startup
    > > and setup??
    > >
    > > THANKS!

    Larry;
    Removing the battery will not help at all.
    Possibly yes if this was the BIOS password, but this is the Windows
    password.

    --

    "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Have you tryed taling the battery out for 15 min to see if system
    can be
    > fooled. good luck,Larry
    >
    > "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    > > Nikki;
    > > Something here can help:
    > > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/lostpass.htm
    > >
    > > --
    > > Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    > > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/
    > >

    > > "Nikki" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > Hi.
    > > >
    > > > I have bought a new laptop recently and i followed the
    > > > steps into entering to windows. However, when i reached
    > > > the window log on popup, i cant seem to go pass it even
    > > > if i entered the same password and username taht i
    > > > created. Is there any way that i can reset the startup
    > > > and setup??
    > > >
    > > > THANKS!

Laptops Microsoft Windows XP