Bypass logon screen but log in wrong user account

I have followed the instructions to change User Settings by both running
"control userpasswords2" and changing the Reistry entries.
It works in bypassing the logon screen but instead of loggin me on to my
user account, it login as Administrator.
How do I make the system to both bypass the logon screen but log in as the
desired user?? Thanks.

Go back to Control Userpasswords2 again, this time, in the list of users select the user you want automatically logged on, then uncheck the Users must......... box. Click apply, and in the next dialog, enter the password for the account you selected, if any.

By default, the Administrator account is usually the one highlighted. You simply didn't change it there, or in the password dialog.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.