Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My children have their own user accounts. As administrator how do I review
their Internet History? Whenever I click on the History tab, I get my IE
History.

C:\Documents and Settings\Kid's Name\Local Settings\History

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:94660BAE-0DBB-485A-8580-3C5058D9794E@microsoft.com,
Richard <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> My children have their own user accounts. As administrator how do I
> review their Internet History? Whenever I click on the History tab,
> I get my IE History.

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I couldn't find a "Local Settings" folder under the kid's name.....just a
Favorites, Desktop, Documents and Cookies folder. Any additional tips would
be appreciated.

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> C:\Documents and Settings\Kid's Name\Local Settings\History
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:94660BAE-0DBB-485A-8580-3C5058D9794E@microsoft.com,
> Richard <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > My children have their own user accounts. As administrator how do I
> > review their Internet History? Whenever I click on the History tab,
> > I get my IE History.

Richard,

Oops, I forgot, Local Settings is a Hidden Folder.

HOW TO: Search For Hidden Or System Files In Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302347

To display hidden files and folders
http://tinyurl.com/4lxxn

You still want to find >>

In news:48012C73-5D0B-4C7D-A5EE-BEC884173F55@microsoft.com,
Richard <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I couldn't find a "Local Settings" folder under the kid's
> name.....just a Favorites, Desktop, Documents and Cookies folder. Any
> additional tips would be appreciated.
>
> "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
>
>> C:\Documents and Settings\Kid's Name\Local Settings\History
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>> Wes
>>
>> In news:94660BAE-0DBB-485A-8580-3C5058D9794E@microsoft.com,
>> Richard <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
>>> My children have their own user accounts. As administrator how do I
>>> review their Internet History? Whenever I click on the History tab,
>>> I get my IE History.

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks Wes....big help indeed.

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> Richard,
>
> Oops, I forgot, Local Settings is a Hidden Folder.
>
> HOW TO: Search For Hidden Or System Files In Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302347
>
> To display hidden files and folders
> http://tinyurl.com/4lxxn
>
> You still want to find >>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Kid's Name\Local Settings\History
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:48012C73-5D0B-4C7D-A5EE-BEC884173F55@microsoft.com,
> Richard <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > I couldn't find a "Local Settings" folder under the kid's
> > name.....just a Favorites, Desktop, Documents and Cookies folder. Any
> > additional tips would be appreciated.
> >
> > "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
> >
> >> C:\Documents and Settings\Kid's Name\Local Settings\History
> >>
> >> --
> >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> >> Wes
> >>
> >> In news:94660BAE-0DBB-485A-8580-3C5058D9794E@microsoft.com,
> >> Richard <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

You betcha, Richard. Keep having fun! :)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:41E34BB5-605F-426E-80CB-66ED4E3677B2@microsoft.com,