  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
August 6, 2004 7:47:04 AM

My wife and I share an email address for home use. We have separate user
accounts in XP, so opened and received email remains in the Inbox of whomever
opens Outlook Express. How can we both see the same Inbox?

More about : outlook express inbox

August 6, 2004 4:27:56 PM

"Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My wife and I share an email address for home use. We have separate user
> accounts in XP, so opened and received email remains in the Inbox of
whomever
> opens Outlook Express. How can we both see the same Inbox?

try this:

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_oe.htm#xp_share_addr...
August 6, 2004 5:04:36 PM

Use only one identity. If you use the same email address, what's the point
of having two?

Alias