I tried to register this product and when i put in the
product id info with or without the dashes it won't take.
I am looking under the help button and About Picture
Library for this information. How can I register this
product????

Is this the number you are using?:
How to find the product ID that you must have to register online
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;832799&Product=pic

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"trina" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I tried to register this product and when i put in the
> product id info with or without the dashes it won't take.
> I am looking under the help button and About Picture
> Library for this information. How can I register this
> product????

TRENDING THREADS