Not my e-mail account

Everytime I turn on my computer the windows welcome screen comes up. The
amount of e-mails I have not checked appear aswell, BUT the problem is, it
isnt my e-mail address and I dont know how to change it. Its getting on my
nerves because I have tried almost everything I know to change it.

please help!

Line 100

--
Best of luck!