Backup

My computer came with XP Home preinstalled. I am told that there is the
Backup utility but it is not there. What do I have to do?
TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about backup

    Installing the Backup Program on the Home Version
    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windowsxp_tips.htm#backup_home

    HOW TO: Use Backup to Back Up Files and Folders on Your Computer in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308422&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "Ben Stevenson" wrote:

    | My computer came with XP Home preinstalled. I am told that there is the
    | Backup utility but it is not there. What do I have to do?
    | TIA

Computers Backup Microsoft Windows XP