  • Backup
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 7, 2004 4:59:49 AM

My computer came with XP Home preinstalled. I am told that there is the
Backup utility but it is not there. What do I have to do?
TIA

More about : backup

Anonymous
August 7, 2004 4:59:50 AM

Installing the Backup Program on the Home Version
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windowsxp_tips.htm#backup...

HOW TO: Use Backup to Back Up Files and Folders on Your Computer in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308422&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP