Multiple accidental installs

jt

When I boot up my computer it asks me to select a windows os to run and i
cannot pick one so the timer just runs out and it selects a os. I would like
to save hard drive room and delete one of the windows. How??

I believe this can work:

Start-->Run-->Msconfig

Then, in the boot.ini tab, click on 'check all paths'.

--
David Nimon
dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca