Introduction

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 25, 2005 10:10:38 PM

I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and figure
it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play USWest softcore
ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and *bobsteele. I currently
have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past Mephisto, a 60ish zon just starting
hell, a druid who is resting somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who is
still tryng to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up.
I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and think
it is time to become a more productive member of the community. I look
forward to seing y'all in games soon.
gene

More about : introduction

Anonymous
January 25, 2005 10:10:39 PM

gene wrote:
> I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and
figure
> it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play USWest
softcore
> ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and *bobsteele. I
currently
> have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past Mephisto, a 60ish zon just
starting
> hell, a druid who is resting somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who
is
> still tryng to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up.
> I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and
think
> it is time to become a more productive member of the community. I
look
> forward to seing y'all in games soon.
> gene

I have a level 79 Spearazon in Travincal. Possibly, just possibly we
can hook up for the battle against mepf.

I will try to remember your acct names. My zon is on *orionryder1.

If we don't get to hook I am sure we might cross each others path
elsewhere.

Orion Ryder
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 12:07:03 AM

gene <genejackson@sprynet.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and
> figure it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play
> USWest softcore ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and
> *bobsteele. I currently have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past
> Mephisto, a 60ish zon just starting hell, a druid who is resting
> somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who is still tryng to figure out
> what she wants to be when she grows up.
> I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and
> think it is time to become a more productive member of the community.
> I look forward to seing y'all in games soon.
> gene

Welcome to the madhouse :D

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
January 26, 2005 12:07:04 AM

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:07:03 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
wrote:

>gene <genejackson@sprynet.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>> I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and
>> figure it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play
>> USWest softcore ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and
>> *bobsteele. I currently have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past
>> Mephisto, a 60ish zon just starting hell, a druid who is resting
>> somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who is still tryng to figure out
>> what she wants to be when she grows up.
>> I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and
>> think it is time to become a more productive member of the community.
>> I look forward to seing y'all in games soon.
>> gene
>
>Welcome to the madhouse :D

Should I be sending out muffins? ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 2:37:48 AM

"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:07:03 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >gene <genejackson@sprynet.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> >> I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and
> >> figure it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play
> >> USWest softcore ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and
> >> *bobsteele. I currently have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past
> >> Mephisto, a 60ish zon just starting hell, a druid who is resting
> >> somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who is still tryng to figure out
> >> what she wants to be when she grows up.
> >> I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and
> >> think it is time to become a more productive member of the community.
> >> I look forward to seing y'all in games soon.
> >> gene
> >
> >Welcome to the madhouse :D
>
> Should I be sending out muffins? ;-)

Yes so start that thread so we lure back 0tty.

> ald
> "Knowledge is Power"
> VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
> Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
> Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
> Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
> Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
> Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
> Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
> Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
> Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
> Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
> BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
> Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
> Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
> CotSRSig #16
January 26, 2005 3:20:04 AM

ald wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:07:03 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> gene <genejackson@sprynet.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>>> I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and
>>> figure it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play
>>> USWest softcore ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and
>>> *bobsteele. I currently have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past
>>> Mephisto, a 60ish zon just starting hell, a druid who is resting
>>> somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who is still tryng to figure
>>> out what she wants to be when she grows up.
>>> I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and
>>> think it is time to become a more productive member of the
>>> community. I look forward to seing y'all in games soon.
>>> gene
>>
>> Welcome to the madhouse :D
>
> Should I be sending out muffins? ;-)

<cough> I never got any when I started posting here. <cough>

desktop at home dot se
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 3:20:05 AM

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:20:04 GMT, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>
wrote:

>ald wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:07:03 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> Should I be sending out muffins? ;-)
>
><cough> I never got any when I started posting here. <cough>
>
>desktop at home dot se

That's because, at that time, I was my usual 3 weeks behind (actually,
quite a bit more). You were already a regular by the time I read your
first post ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
January 26, 2005 3:20:29 AM

gene wrote:
> I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and
> figure it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play
> USWest softcore ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and
> *bobsteele. I currently have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past
> Mephisto, a 60ish zon just starting hell, a druid who is resting
> somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who is still tryng to figure out
> what she wants to be when she grows up.
> I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and
> think it is time to become a more productive member of the community.
> I look forward to seing y'all in games soon.
> gene

Welcome to the house of wombats!

desktop at home dot se
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 3:37:54 AM

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:10:38 GMT, "gene" <genejackson@sprynet.com>
wrote:

>I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and figure
>it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play USWest softcore
>ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and *bobsteele. I currently
>have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past Mephisto, a 60ish zon just starting
>hell, a druid who is resting somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who is
>still tryng to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up.
>I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and think
>it is time to become a more productive member of the community. I look
>forward to seing y'all in games soon.
>gene

Hey Gene,

nice introduction! Take care of yourself, or we'll dress you up like
a barbie doll!
You know about the standard game names, right?

Cheers Kai

kai_laddr and kai_laddr2
January 26, 2005 3:42:12 AM

ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:07:03 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>gene <genejackson@sprynet.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>>> I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and
>>> figure it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play
>>> USWest softcore ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and
>>> *bobsteele. I currently have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past
>>> Mephisto, a 60ish zon just starting hell, a druid who is resting
>>> somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who is still tryng to figure
out
>>> what she wants to be when she grows up.
>>> I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and
>>> think it is time to become a more productive member of the
community.
>>> I look forward to seing y'all in games soon.
>>> gene
>>
>>Welcome to the madhouse :D
>
> Should I be sending out muffins? ;-)
>
> ald

Yes, preferably blueberry, and a pot of coffee.

Diane
January 26, 2005 3:43:15 AM

"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in news:UmBJd.15276$d5.127550
@newsb.telia.net:

> ald wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:07:03 -0000, "EvilBill"
<quake2lives@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> gene <genejackson@sprynet.com> typed as if devouring a plate of
spoo:

>>> Welcome to the madhouse :D
>>
>> Should I be sending out muffins? ;-)
>
> <cough> I never got any when I started posting here. <cough>
>
> desktop at home dot se

Don't feel bad. Neither did I. :)

Diane
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 4:08:41 AM

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> said:

>ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:07:03 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>gene <genejackson@sprynet.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>out
>community.
>>>
>>>Welcome to the madhouse :D
>>
>> Should I be sending out muffins? ;-)
>>
>> ald
>
>Yes, preferably blueberry, and a pot of coffee.

If he does pass out muffins, then they will be bran muffins, because those are
the kind that make you regular. :-)
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in

> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
> Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> said:
>
>>ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

>>out
>>community.

>>> Should I be sending out muffins? ;-)
>>>
>>> ald
>>
>>Yes, preferably blueberry, and a pot of coffee.
>
> If he does pass out muffins, then they will be bran muffins, because
> those are the kind that make you regular. :-)

And since when is he regular?
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 4:59:35 AM

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 01:59:34 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>And since when is he regular?

Touche` ;-) But they're not supposed to make *me* regular, or *I'd* be
the one getting the muffins ;-)

I'm actually just the assistant muffin-passer-outer, but since the
Head Honcho hasn't been here forever, I'm sending you a batch and
praying that a certain Mad one doesn't get wind of it.

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
January 26, 2005 6:47:19 AM

> Touche` ;-) But they're not supposed to make *me* regular, or *I'd* be
> the one getting the muffins ;-)
>
> I'm actually just the assistant muffin-passer-outer, but since the
> Head Honcho hasn't been here forever, I'm sending you a batch and
> praying that a certain Mad one doesn't get wind of it.

It'll be "our" secret. My lips are sealed.

Diane
January 26, 2005 6:51:00 AM

"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:07:03 -0000, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >gene <genejackson@sprynet.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> >> I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and
> >> figure it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play
> >> USWest softcore ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and
> >> *bobsteele. I currently have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past
> >> Mephisto, a 60ish zon just starting hell, a druid who is resting
> >> somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who is still tryng to figure out
> >> what she wants to be when she grows up.
> >> I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and
> >> think it is time to become a more productive member of the community.
> >> I look forward to seing y'all in games soon.
> >> gene
> >
> >Welcome to the madhouse :D
>
> Should I be sending out muffins? ;-)

(snip)

Sure, and ask Alan Ladd if he still has any party hats (obscure reference to
an OT dispute in agd/agd2 about six months ago that I and a few of you
participated in).
January 26, 2005 6:54:16 AM

"Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:10:38 GMT, "gene" <genejackson@sprynet.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and
figure
> >it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play USWest softcore
> >ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and *bobsteele. I currently
> >have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past Mephisto, a 60ish zon just
starting
> >hell, a druid who is resting somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who is
> >still tryng to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up.
> >I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and
think
> >it is time to become a more productive member of the community. I look
> >forward to seing y'all in games soon.
> >gene
> >

> Hey Gene,
>
> nice introduction! Take care of yourself, or we'll dress you up like
> a barbie doll!
> You know about the standard game names, right?
>
> Cheers Kai
>
> kai_laddr and kai_laddr2

I think I know the names protocols, and I don't mind wearing other's
castoffs :-). .thanks for the welcomes, Yall.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 7:33:39 PM

gene wrote:
> I've been lurking here (and in agd-2) for about six months now, and
> figure it is time to introduce myself to the community. I play
> USWest softcore ladder, playing accounts for now *barchester and
> *bobsteele. I currently have a lvl 80 necro trying to get past
> Mephisto, a 60ish zon just starting hell, a druid who is resting
> somewhere in NM right now and a Sorc who is still tryng to figure out
> what she wants to be when she grows up.
> I have learned a lot about the game from reading the posts here, and
> think it is time to become a more productive member of the community.
> I look forward to seing y'all in games soon.
> gene

Greets. Welcome aboard.
--
~misfit~

*misfitnz, *misfitnz1
January 27, 2005 2:02:01 AM

Diane wrote:
> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in news:UmBJd.15276$d5.127550
> @newsb.telia.net:
>
>> ald wrote:

> spoo:

>>> Should I be sending out muffins? ;-)
>>
>> <cough> I never got any when I started posting here. <cough>
>
> Don't feel bad. Neither did I. :)

I suggest we have a muffin party of our own. Or should we make that a cup
cake party?

desktop at home dot se
January 27, 2005 2:19:15 AM

ald wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:20:04 GMT, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>
> wrote:
>
>> ald wrote:
>>> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:07:03 -0000, "EvilBill"
>>> <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Should I be sending out muffins? ;-)
>>
>> <cough> I never got any when I started posting here. <cough>
>
> That's because, at that time, I was my usual 3 weeks behind (actually,
> quite a bit more). You were already a regular by the time I read your
> first post ;-)

You ate them yourself, didn't you? ;-) (y) on the explanation though.

desktop at home dot se
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 2:19:16 AM

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:19:15 GMT, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>
wrote:

>You ate them yourself, didn't you? ;-) (y) on the explanation though.
>
>desktop

Nah, I've always been considered a regular in here, even when I'm
responding to posts six months old ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
January 27, 2005 3:09:41 AM

> I suggest we have a muffin party of our own. Or should we make that a
> cup cake party?
>
> desktop at home dot se

Oh, do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man? Oh do
you know the muffin man? I think it's A L D, ROFLOL.

Diane
January 27, 2005 3:11:22 AM

ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> stared blankly into space for a
short while before writing:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 01:59:34 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
>> And since when is he regular?
>
> Touche` ;-) But they're not supposed to make *me* regular, or *I'd*
> be the one getting the muffins ;-)
>
> I'm actually just the assistant muffin-passer-outer, but since the
> Head Honcho hasn't been here forever,

And what ever happened to him? Does noone know?

It's beyond my ken...

--
Doc
Anonymous

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:11:22 +1100, "Doc"
<the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote:

>And what ever happened to him? Does noone know?
>
>It's beyond my ken...
>
>--
>Doc

Sadly, we greatly underestimated what influence D2 would have on the
community in here. He and several others left for another land, where
a few of them (including Ken) still hang out. He can also be seen
occasionally in another group I read, but he's not there as often as
in the new group for the old AGD.

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
January 27, 2005 4:10:01 PM

Diane wrote:
> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in
>
>> I suggest we have a muffin party of our own. Or should we make that a
>> cup cake party?
>
> Oh, do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man? Oh
> do you know the muffin man? I think it's A L D, ROFLOL.

Girl you thought he was a man
But he was a muffin
He hung around till you found
That he didn't know nuthin'

Girl you thought he was a man
But he only was a-puffin'
No cries is heard in the night
As a result of him stuffin'

desktop at home dot se
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 4:10:02 PM

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:10:01 GMT, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>
wrote:

>Diane wrote:
>> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in
>>
>>> I suggest we have a muffin party of our own. Or should we make that a
>>> cup cake party?
>>
>> Oh, do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man? Oh
>> do you know the muffin man? I think it's A L D, ROFLOL.
>
>Girl you thought he was a man
>But he was a muffin
>He hung around till you found
>That he didn't know nuthin'
>
>Girl you thought he was a man
>But he only was a-puffin'
>No cries is heard in the night
>As a result of him stuffin'
>
>desktop

I'm not sure, but I think I've been insulted ;-/

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
January 27, 2005 6:33:39 PM

ald wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:10:01 GMT, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>
> wrote:
>
>> Diane wrote:
>>> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in

>>> Oh, do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
>>> Oh do you know the muffin man? I think it's A L D, ROFLOL.
>>
>> Girl you thought he was a man
>> But he was a muffin
>> He hung around till you found
>> That he didn't know nuthin'
>>
>> Girl you thought he was a man
>> But he only was a-puffin'
>> No cries is heard in the night
>> As a result of him stuffin'
>>
>> desktop
>
> I'm not sure, but I think I've been insulted ;-/
>
> ald

My good man, I would never intentionally insult you. :-) I think Frank Zappa
is referring to 0tarin though. Unless you are a stuffer as well?

desktop at home dot de
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 6:33:40 PM

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:33:39 GMT, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>
wrote:

>My good man, I would never intentionally insult you. :-) I think Frank Zappa
>is referring to 0tarin though. Unless you are a stuffer as well?
>
>desktop

Ah, fair enough, I didn't recognize the quote ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
January 27, 2005 6:45:25 PM

ald wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:19:15 GMT, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>
> wrote:
>
>> You ate them yourself, didn't you? ;-) (y) on the explanation though.
>>
>> desktop
>
> Nah, I've always been considered a regular in here, even when I'm
> responding to posts six months old ;-)
>
> ald

I went out and bought my own cup cakes, even though they are not muffins in
English.

desktop at home dot se
January 28, 2005 2:37:21 AM

ald wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:33:39 GMT, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>
> wrote:
>
>> My good man, I would never intentionally insult you. :-) I think
>> Frank Zappa is referring to 0tarin though. Unless you are a stuffer
>> as well?
>>
>> desktop
>
> Ah, fair enough, I didn't recognize the quote ;-)
>
> ald

I was going to sing the quote for you but couldn't find a microphone. That
would have made is to much easier for you.

desktop at home dot se
!