Minimized Pages, When Maximized Wanted

Hi,

I'm running XP PRO, and use Mozilla 1.6 and Netscape 4.8. On both
browsers, some pages come up minimized all the time, and I must then
manually maximize them. Most common are the Netscape address book,and
the Mozilla bookmark manager.
Is there any easy way that I can get them to come up maximized?

Thank you.

Morton

Ask netscape.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

"Morton Linder" <mort@cloud9.net> wrote in message news:411426CE.890139BC@cloud9.net...
> Hi,
>
> I'm running XP PRO, and use Mozilla 1.6 and Netscape 4.8. On both
> browsers, some pages come up minimized all the time, and I must then
> manually maximize them. Most common are the Netscape address book,and
> the Mozilla bookmark manager.
> Is there any easy way that I can get them to come up maximized?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Morton

Thanks.

Morton