Time/clock error ?

August 7, 2004 12:39:02 AM

when booting up in XP error msg requires me to go to setup (F1)... the
date/time indicates a date in July 2002 .............which I correct .......
the next time I start up my machine, the same thing happens (the date/time is
in July 2002.....any help on how to PERMANENTLY correct this problem ?

--
GOLF is the 2d most pleasurable thing known to man !

More about : time clock error

Anonymous
August 7, 2004 7:01:01 AM

Hi,

The date and time is not saved in your bios settings and that is because you
have a weak battery or a drained out battery. get a new one replaced on ur
motherboard.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP