Restore down button problem

The restore down button changes the size of the window but
only by a millimeter or two. The window is essentially
full screen. How do I set this so that it reduces the
size properly?
This seems to be affecting all XP windows but Outlook
Express behaves normally.
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about restore button problem

    Hi Mike,

    Hit the reduce button, then place your mouse at one corner of the Window to
    get the double-headed arrow. Left-click and grab and alter the dimensions to
    the one you want. When done, hit file/close. Windows should remember the
    last size closed, and reopen at that same size. Repeat for other Windows.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Mike Sander" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > The restore down button changes the size of the window but
    > only by a millimeter or two. The window is essentially
    > full screen. How do I set this so that it reduces the
    > size properly?
    > This seems to be affecting all XP windows but Outlook
    > Express behaves normally.
    > Thanks
  2. If this doesn't solve your problem then this link will:
    http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/750385

Microsoft Windows XP