My computer came with XP Home preinstalled. I am told that there is the
Backup utility but it is not there. What do I have to do?
TIA

Byte

XP Pro has it preinstalled, XP Home does not. But I was told that it is
available
on the XP Home CD and it could be installed. Maybe someone out here knows
how to do that. Hope this helps. :)

I am no expert, but I did stay at
the Holiday Inn last night.

"Ben Stevenson" wrote:

> My computer came with XP Home preinstalled. I am told that there is the
> Backup utility but it is not there. What do I have to do?
> TIA

Jim

Hi Ben! the Backup utility isn't included in hte default installation of xp
home,you need to install manually.Go to
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q302894 it will give
you instructions on how to install backup. Hope this helps,have a good day.
Jim

"Ben Stevenson" wrote:

> My computer came with XP Home preinstalled. I am told that there is the
> Backup utility but it is not there. What do I have to do?
> TIA

Latest posts