Q2 - WoD 6.08 Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalweenis

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Hey everyone, I'm on a search for old Quake 2 Weapons of Destruction players back when Quake 2 was the shit. I want to retrace some of these old players!!! Did anyone here ever play this mod, and play it with me. If you played it, you'd know me.

My name was - (KYAG*)Weenis or (KYAG*)Metal.

This probably won't turn up anything but I would really be super happy to meet with some old players of my favorite all time game again.

Dash, Rock, Saint, Shag, Wacky :)

G

Sure did wiz.......Kiln(OBD) and Dracos(OBD) from the old days. I remember you and your clan. I also remember RAV, TWO and KYAG. I'm 35 now with 2 kids so I don't play much. I was the one who setup and ran the first WOD tournament that I believe Pulse ended up winning. Anyways good seeing ya!

G

lmao, sup wizard and weenis.. Saint plays with (W`C) the clan we formed when we left Quake 2, warcrygamers.com ,i came aross this searching for WOD MOD, Im Tunnelrat (OBD), i played with OBD for years, i still talk to Doug, Diehard OBD and saw Gemini a few years back, Destroyer is playing CS Source last i saw.. Kiln left when the game was still active... Shredder KYAG i saw in quake 4, i guess if you keep playing, you will run into old friends :) xfire nfelawless

Status
Not open for further replies.