Hey all, I am a long time Diablo SP, but recently joined battle.net,
when it works i love it.

But I also just sunscribed to this newsgroup, and have come across a
"spoiler" which I never heard about before.

Something about Natalya being in the crypt below Blood Ravnen's Burial
Grounds.

I have been there lots of times and never say her there(or anywhere for
that matter.)

Now any light anyone can shed upon this for me would be wonderful.

Since I only play assassins (i can not deal with being a super powerful
character of another class and not being able to open a locked wooden
box with out a key. come on now :)) I'd love to fight her.

But, I feel like it is not real like a little inside joke or something.
Please feel free to let me know. I'd appreciate it.

Thank.
Matthew

On 25 Jan 2005 13:45:47 -0800, "matthew.ciuccio@gmail.com"
<matthew.ciuccio@gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks a lot, i thought i was going crazy!

Sorry about that, I have a tendency to go on and on about AR ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16

matthew.ciuccio@gmail.com <matthew.ciuccio@gmail.com> typed as if
devouring a plate of spoo:
> Hey all, I am a long time Diablo SP, but recently joined battle.net,
> when it works i love it.
>
> But I also just sunscribed to this newsgroup, and have come across a
> "spoiler" which I never heard about before.
>
> Something about Natalya being in the crypt below Blood Ravnen's Burial
> Grounds.
>
> I have been there lots of times and never say her there(or anywhere
> for that matter.)
>
> Now any light anyone can shed upon this for me would be wonderful.
>
> Since I only play assassins (i can not deal with being a super
> powerful character of another class and not being able to open a
> locked wooden box with out a key. come on now :)) I'd love to fight
> her.
>
> But, I feel like it is not real like a little inside joke or
> something. Please feel free to let me know. I'd appreciate it.

That's part of the Ancestral Recall 'mod' - an unofficial add-on for D2 that
changes and adds a lot of things. It's at
http://www.planetdiablo.com/teknokyo/ - for SP only, though.

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

EvilBill wrote:
> matthew.ciuccio@gmail.com <matthew.ciuccio@gmail.com> typed as if
> devouring a plate of spoo:

I hope it is well aged spoo... you know how disgusting it is when it's
fresh.

Mickey

Craig

Mickey wrote:
> EvilBill wrote:
>> matthew.ciuccio@gmail.com <matthew.ciuccio@gmail.com> typed as if
>> devouring a plate of spoo:
>
> I hope it is well aged spoo... you know how disgusting it is when it's
> fresh.
>
> Mickey

Barbarian, wasting perfectly good spoo, everyone knows it is better served
fresh

Craig

Craig <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> Mickey wrote:
>> EvilBill wrote:
>>> matthew.ciuccio@gmail.com <matthew.ciuccio@gmail.com> typed as if
>>> devouring a plate of spoo:
>>
>> I hope it is well aged spoo... you know how disgusting it is when
>> it's fresh.
>>
>> Mickey
>
> Barbarian, wasting perfectly good spoo, everyone knows it is better
> served fresh

Indeed, G'Kar can tell you that!

EvilBill wrote:
> Craig <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au> typed as if devouring a plate of
spoo:
> > Mickey wrote:
> >>
> >> I hope it is well aged spoo... you know how disgusting it is when
> >> it's fresh.
> >>
> >> Mickey
> >
> > Barbarian, wasting perfectly good spoo, everyone knows it is better
> > served fresh
> >

> Indeed, G'Kar can tell you that!

That assumes he isn't busy either eating uncooked rice or Swedish
meatballs :)

Mickey