Deleting names in Scanner & Camera Wizard

In the 'Picture Name & Destination' block in the Windows XP Scanner and
Camera Wiizard I have several names I inserted to prefer to various pictures
which are no longer on my computer but I do not know how to delete the names
(right clicking & pressing delete doesn't work).
Any help please?
2 answers Last reply
More about deleting names scanner camera wizard

    My question is, how did you edit that block to add picture names? Suggest you
    delete the names the same way you added them. That block is mainly for
    installed devices for scanners and cameras. For pictures in the future, put
    them
    in My Pictures or create sub-directories there.

    "skimmi" wrote:

    > In the 'Picture Name & Destination' block in the Windows XP Scanner and
    > Camera Wiizard I have several names I inserted to prefer to various pictures
    > which are no longer on my computer but I do not know how to delete the names
    > (right clicking & pressing delete doesn't work).
    > Any help please?

    I don't know how I edited it to do so? I simply typed in a name where in the
    'Picture Name and Destination block under #1 where it says 'Type a name for
    this group of pictures'? And I did try asking how to deleted folder names in
    the Pictures Folder' in the Help and Support Center but got no suggestions?
    I really don't know what I did?
    "Byte" wrote:

    > My question is, how did you edit that block to add picture names? Suggest you
    > delete the names the same way you added them. That block is mainly for
    > installed devices for scanners and cameras. For pictures in the future, put
    > them
    > in My Pictures or create sub-directories there.
    >
    > "skimmi" wrote:
    >
    > > In the 'Picture Name & Destination' block in the Windows XP Scanner and
    > > Camera Wiizard I have several names I inserted to prefer to various pictures
    > > which are no longer on my computer but I do not know how to delete the names
    > > (right clicking & pressing delete doesn't work).
    > > Any help please?

Cameras Scanners Windows XP