Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Appliction was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)

Last response: in Windows 7
August 17, 2010 6:58:23 AM

Hello,
application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 is the error my windows is displaying when i start any applicaton. I have windows 7 ultimate operating system. everything was going ok. but i was not having genuie version so WAT msg always appear to remove that i downloaded remove wat application from net. after clicking on button remove wat some installation started n then afterwads none of my program started. not even mindows media player or any office file....pls help me how to fix this problem....

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
August 17, 2010 7:30:41 AM

dodo4u said:
Hello,
application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 is the error my windows is displaying when i start any applicaton. I have windows 7 ultimate operating system. everything was going ok. but i was not having genuie version so WAT msg always appear to remove that i downloaded remove wat application from net. after clicking on button remove wat some installation started n then afterwads none of my program started. not even mindows media player or any office file....pls help me how to fix this problem....

So, as I understand it, you have a pirated version of Windows 7 which isn't working after you tried to bypass the checking mechanism. And you want us to help you? Jeez!
August 17, 2010 7:59:39 AM

Ijack said:
So, as I understand it, you have a pirated version of Windows 7 which isn't working after you tried to bypass the checking mechanism. And you want us to help you? Jeez!

i know its wrong actually i also want to buy original one but no pocket money so i borrowed it from my friend for few days. but due to some circumstances i have to postpond my plan of buying original one for few months..(personal reason)....n i have my imp. data n pics in my comp. so if u can help n if u think its correct pls.....help......its completly ur wish friend....
Score
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
August 17, 2010 8:31:20 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
a b $ Windows 7
August 17, 2010 8:31:37 AM

Best answer selected by mousemonkey.
Score
!