Sign in with
Your question

FPS Mouse techniques 101

Last response: in Video Games
July 1, 2007 11:20:00 PM

this article might be helpful if you guys want to learn how to hold a mouse right when playing FPS.

http://www.pwngamer.com/node/12
July 3, 2007 8:17:39 AM

Didn’t really teach me anything that didn’t come naturally to me anyway.
July 3, 2007 8:51:02 AM

My exact same thoughts.

Then again, what do you expect from a site of the likes of pwngamer? More specifically, if you're looking for this kind of information, it means you're not a "natural", and it will be very hard for you to compete with others that are. It will take a lot of really hard practicing to keep that up.
Related resources
July 4, 2007 11:10:28 AM

Lol, some people really don't have anything better to do then teach people how to hold a mouse.

The way i see it, the way you are used to hold the mouse.. is the best.
July 4, 2007 3:17:07 PM

They forget to mention that mouse pad is very important too. :D 

It also depends on the game you play. I suck at some FPS games, but for some reason I'm so good with the shotgun in Aliens vs Predator 2 that many people have accused me of cheating or using aimbot. 8)
July 5, 2007 3:41:33 PM

Quote:
Lol, some people really don't have anything better to do then teach people how to hold a mouse.

The way i see it, the way you are used to hold the mouse.. is the best.

Agreed, you'll probably play best holding the mouse the way that you find most comfortable
July 5, 2007 6:46:37 PM

lazor mouse

lazor

la
zor
October 31, 2007 10:47:11 PM

I know I'm gonna get flamed but if any of you would ever try a Kensington track ball for any length of time you'd never go back to a mouse.
!