All my files are gone!!!!

Hi,

I switched from Win Me to Win XP and all my emails,
contacts and favorites have disappeared. As well many of
my programs do not work. Is there anyway to get some of
this back??

Thanks,

Danny

Danny;
See these links:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=312369
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307229
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313055

The programs may need to be reinstalled.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/