NIC drivers for Pavillion 752.no

I have been unable to locate Win XP drivers for the integrated NIC on
my Pavillion 752.no. They are not listed on HP's pages. Can someone
point me in the right direction please.

--
HBA
3 answers Last reply

    "Haakon B. Arefjell" <alpinarider@yahoo.no> wrote in message

    >I have been unable to locate Win XP drivers for the integrated NIC on
    > my Pavillion 752.no. They are not listed on HP's pages. Can someone
    > point me in the right direction please.

    Start out by finding out what chipset it uses. Any utility that can view
    PCI ids or system plug&play information should be able to tell you.

    DS

    > "Haakon B. Arefjell" <alpinarider@yahoo.no> wrote in
    > message news:sbg4a0t247gjrnk568963d1ustdopqv3ha@4ax.com...
    >
    >I have been unable to locate Win XP drivers for the integrated NIC on
    > my Pavillion 752.no. They are not listed on HP's pages. Can someone
    > point me in the right direction please.

    It may be a 3rd party NIC. Use Everest Home Edition to find out what
    components are in your computer:

    http://www.lavalys.com/index.php?page=product&view=1

    Hope that helps,

    Andrew

    --
    AZC

    If worst comes to worst you can always buy a PCMCIA card/nic
    "Haakon B. Arefjell" <alpinarider@yahoo.no> wrote in message
    > I have been unable to locate Win XP drivers for the integrated NIC on
    > my Pavillion 752.no. They are not listed on HP's pages. Can someone
    > point me in the right direction please.
    >
    > --
    > HBA

Hewlett Packard NIC Drivers Windows XP Computers