Status
Not open for further replies.

thepug

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2007
I'm going to be building a new desktop so I'm going to be selling my like new Dell Inspiron 1520. I bought it on 8/10/07 and have since upgraded the warranty to a two year on-site and will include a free Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Notebook sound card. Will ship in original box. Includes all DVDs that were shipped with the notebook.

The 9-cell battery lasts 5 hours with the screen dimmed while surfing the internet or word documents. The 6-cell battery lasts about 3. I am the original owner and have used it with care. I can include the earphones that were included with the notebook if wanted (there are unused bud coverings that came with it.) There are no dead pixels and the screen is very bright. The screen hinges are solid and there are no cracks. The keyboard looks great, with no worn keys. The fan keeps the laptop cool, but you can only notice it is on when you are gaming. All plugs work with the laptop.

My asking price is $950, or best offer.

Dell Inspiron 1520
Jet Black Color with Matte Finish
Intel Core 2 Duo T7300, 2.0GHz, 800Mhz, 4M Cache
Anti-glare, widescreen 15.4 inch display
2GB, DDR2, 667MHz
256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
80G 5400RPM Hard Drive
2.0M Pixel Webcam
Windows Vista Home Premium Edition
6-cell Primary Battery and 9-cell additional Lithium Ion Battery
High Definition Audio 2.0
ExpressCard Sound Blaster X-Fi® Xtreme Audio Sound Card
CD / DVD writer (DVD+/-RW Drive)
2Yr In-Home Service, Parts + Labor, 24x7 Phone Support

I accept paypal or on site transactions only. If you have ANY questions at all please feel free to add me to msn. My msn is clubpogodrew AT gmail . com. Or you can email me, clubpogodrew AT gmail . com.

c3money

Distinguished
May 19, 2009
It is too bad that you have decided to sell your Dell Inspiron 1520. I, too, have a Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop, and have had it since about september, 2007, and even now, my 1520 still looks and works as if it just came off the assembly line. It hasn't even been broken in good yet. Of course, I know what it means to not have things, and have been very blessed with many nice things over the last few years, so I take very good care of everything that I have, especially my computers. I do understand that you are wanting to build you a powerful desktop. It just sadens me that you have to sell your 1520 in order to do that. Because they don't make them much like these 1520's anymore. These laptop models are the best around I tink, no matter what other people have said. I love everything about my Dell Inspiron 1520. it is totally tweaked out with features. Only thing it doesn't have really is the fingerprint reader, and personally I've heard nothing but negatives about those fingerprint readers. I have one on my Sony Vaio UX, and I hate it. But anyway, I hate to hear that you are selling your lovely Dell 1520. But you know? even at $950.00, your asking price, to me, you are just giving it away. If I was selling mine, (with Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz processor, 200gb 7200 rpm hard drive, 8600 geforce graphics, 4gb ddr2 667 mhz ram, at&t mobile broadband card, remote, Creative Expresscard external sound card), plus a few extra components not mentioned here, I wouldn't ask for anything less that $1300.00 for mine. Now I am sure that no one would really pay that much, but my 1520 is built solid, and I ain't about to Give it away!! Of course I ain't selling mine, so no worries there! LOL! Good luck to you!

Forexdemomail

Distinguished
May 14, 2008
Dude, I also have a Dell Inspiron 1520, too. Wouldn't sell it for a measly $900. If I were you, I would sell it for at least $1 million. :D

smittyzz

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2009
OOOOO i have one too. i got mine off ebay and love it. the first owner had it for 2 years and its still like new and runs like a beast. but no webcam tho. trying to find anything better then the 8600 that will work with this tho...and i wouldnt sell mine for a measly 900 or a low 1 million, i would go for 1BILLION!!!!!!! (FYI i got my 1520 like 2 weeks ago only problem was it needed new batter{got a 9cell 7800mah battery for 45 on ebay} and have the fan forced on high so i have a backup if it burns out. anyways mine only cost me 350!!!! :bounce: :eek: ;) :D :pt1cable: :kaola: :hello: :sol:

Status
Not open for further replies.