Can't Save Animated GIFs

I recently switched from Windows ME to Windows XP. Now, when I try to
save an animated GIF from the internet, the only extension option I get
in the "save as" window is .BMP. I even tried manually renaming the
file upon saving, but it doesn't save as a moving animation, just a
single frame. The animations work on the pages I'm looking at, what do
I need to do to save them as such?

Thank you,

digigrrl.

--
digigrrl

Hi,

Your temp folder is full and unable to save files. Open IE and then click
Tools | Options and then click on the button "delete files" and make sure
that offline is checked as well.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com

"digigrrl" wrote:

> I recently switched from Windows ME to Windows XP. Now, when I try to
> save an animated GIF from the internet, the only extension option I get
> in the "save as" window is .BMP. I even tried manually renaming the
> file upon saving, but it doesn't save as a moving animation, just a
> single frame. The animations work on the pages I'm looking at, what do
> I need to do to save them as such?
>
> Thank you,
>
> digigrrl.
>

> --