How do I logon as Administrator?

Hi,

I've just run the Belarc Advisor to get info on my system
(from http://www.crucial.com/uk/support/belarc_download.asp)
and part of the report says:

"local user accounts last logon
John Robert 10/08/2004 11:34:53 (admin)
local system accounts
Administrator never (admin)
Guest never
HelpAssistant never
SUPPORT_388945a0 never "

Can anyone tell me how I can logon as Administrator please? (I'm the
only user of this machine).

Also, how do I logon to Help Assistant and SUPPORT - what are they and
where do I find them?

Hope someone can help :)

--

John Latter

Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism (based on an extension to homeostasis) linking Stationary-Phase Mutations to the Baldwin Effect.
http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html

'Where Darwin meets Lamarck?' Discussion Egroup

Greetings --

Once any additional user accounts have been created, the
Administrator account will no longer be displayed on the Welcome
Screen. This is a default security feature. By design, the
only way to log into the Administrator account of WinXP Home is to
reboot into Safe Mode. For WinXP Pro, pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL twice at
the Welcome Screen will produce the standard login dialog box.

You see, the built-in Administrator account really isn't intended
to be used for day-to-day normal use. The standard security practice
is to set a strong password on it and use it only to create another
account for regular use, reserving the Administrator account as a
"back door" in case something corrupts your regular account(s).

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm