How do I logon as Administrator?

Hi,

I've just run the Belarc Advisor to get info on my system
(from http://www.crucial.com/uk/support/belarc_download.asp)
and part of the report says:

"local user accounts last logon
John Robert 10/08/2004 11:34:53 (admin)
local system accounts
Administrator never (admin)
Guest never
HelpAssistant never
SUPPORT_388945a0 never "

Can anyone tell me how I can logon as Administrator please? (I'm the
only user of this machine).

Also, how do I logon to Help Assistant and SUPPORT - what are they and
where do I find them?

Hope someone can help :)

--

John Latter

Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism (based on an extension to homeostasis) linking Stationary-Phase Mutations to the Baldwin Effect.
http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html

'Where Darwin meets Lamarck?' Discussion Egroup
More about logon administrator

    Greetings --

    Once any additional user accounts have been created, the
    Administrator account will no longer be displayed on the Welcome
    Screen. This is a default security feature. By design, the
    only way to log into the Administrator account of WinXP Home is to
    reboot into Safe Mode. For WinXP Pro, pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL twice at
    the Welcome Screen will produce the standard login dialog box.

    You see, the built-in Administrator account really isn't intended
    to be used for day-to-day normal use. The standard security practice
    is to set a strong password on it and use it only to create another
    account for regular use, reserving the Administrator account as a
    "back door" in case something corrupts your regular account(s).

    Bruce Chambers
    --
    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having both at once. - RAH

    "John Latter" <jorolat@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've just run the Belarc Advisor to get info on my system
    > (from http://www.crucial.com/uk/support/belarc_download.asp)
    > and part of the report says:
    >
    > "local user accounts last logon
    > John Robert 10/08/2004 11:34:53 (admin)
    > local system accounts
    > Administrator never (admin)
    > Guest never
    > HelpAssistant never
    > SUPPORT_388945a0 never "
    >
    > Can anyone tell me how I can logon as Administrator please? (I'm the
    > only user of this machine).
    >
    > Also, how do I logon to Help Assistant and SUPPORT - what are they
    > and
    > where do I find them?
    >
    > Hope someone can help :)
    >
    > --
    >
    > John Latter
    >
    > Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism (based on an extension
    > to homeostasis) linking Stationary-Phase Mutations to the Baldwin
    > Effect.
    > http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html
    >
    > 'Where Darwin meets Lamarck?' Discussion Egroup
    > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evomech

Support Windows XP