Internet Explorer icons.. Gone!?!

August 10, 2004 5:55:14 PM

i previously posted a messege saying how some of the ie
icons had gone missing, now most of the icons have gone.
the only icons not to have gone are the main ie icon and
the my favorites icons.. please help me tis rather
anyoing.
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 4:25:43 PM

Lew,

If you're referring to the favicon for each website, they're lost when the temporary internet files cache is cleared.

See: "Favicons - how and why"
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers4.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en...

!