Anybody need some Server parts ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

e2kcomputing

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have for sale a HP netserver LH-pro that I am parting out to sell. ALL parts are in very good condition except for the case , which was damaged by shipping when I originally got it . I am not selling the case or front cover because they were both damaged in shipping when I got them but however the servers internal parts do run excellent. All the parts of the server are 100% functional and useful including the hard drives. Also included is a working DEC disk array that has 7 - 4.3gb 10,000RPM hard drives. Disk array includes drives and is in excellent condition except for the SCSI cable is a bit frayed at the end but this does NOT affect its functionality. What I have for sale is ALL the internal parts of the Netserver, plus one WHOLE disk array including all disks. What you will get is ::

One SCSI-3 DEC disk array complete with 7 -DEC 10,000RPM hard drives

7- Hewlett packard SCSI-3 10,000RPM hard drives (excellent shape, WITH drive sleds/caddies)

SCSI cables (all)

One power cable

HP netserver LH-pro Motherboard

total of 360 (possibly 384) MB of HP netserver ECC memory

One 10/100 network adapter

One 4MB video card

One Netserver LH-pro power supply (excellent condition)

Two Pentium pro 200MHZ processors

One HP netRaid Raid controller card

All internal fans that go inside the server (at least 3 either 80 or 92mm fans)

One 53x Cd-rom drive (works great - like new)

Hp Netserver processor / memory card (will have CPU's and memory installed, complete with VRM's )

One spare HP SCSI-3 10K RPM Hard drive with drive caddy/ sled (never used)

Basically what you get is ANYTHING from this server that I can remove - all parts are included less the case. This is everything a person would need to restore the functionality of or upgrade a netserver LH-pro 6/200 series server .Also included is a nice DEC disk array complete with all its drives and power supply. All drives will be formatted and will be immediately ready to use right out of the box

I am asking $150 + shipping costs for the whole lot of parts, but however I will sell off individual parts until everything is gone piece by piece. If you are interested in just a part or two, or a quantity of parts, let me know and I will price you what you need accordingly.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS