HP PSC 1210

I recently purchased a new HP PSC 1210 all-in-one printer/scanner/copier
and installed it on a Windows XP Pro PC.

I installed the software as outlined. All works fine except when I open HP
Director, there is only an option for help or view & print. There are no
scan options. I thought maybe a bad software install, so I uninstalled and
downloaded the newest software from the HP website. After reinstalling, I
still have no scan options in HP Director. The scanner does work however as
I calibrated the ink cartridges by scanning the calibration page. Any
suggestions?

Thanks for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about 1210

    I should have looked a little harder! I found the resolution on the HP
    support site:
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=90764&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c00018090#top

    "David Ludwig" <davidludwig@mail.com> wrote in message
    > I recently purchased a new HP PSC 1210 all-in-one printer/scanner/copier
    > and installed it on a Windows XP Pro PC.
    >
    > I installed the software as outlined. All works fine except when I open HP
    > Director, there is only an option for help or view & print. There are no
    > scan options. I thought maybe a bad software install, so I uninstalled and
    > downloaded the newest software from the HP website. After reinstalling, I
    > still have no scan options in HP Director. The scanner does work however
    as
    > I calibrated the ink cartridges by scanning the calibration page. Any
    > suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

Hewlett Packard Scanners Software Computers